Learning through dance …
Curriculum Based Lessons and After-School Dance classes for Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2.
Embody Dance can provide:
- High Quality PE and After-School Provision
- Qualified instructors who are passionate about working with children
- Bespoke lessons tailored to your chosen themes to further curriculum learning
- Staff CPD in Dance
- Free performances to parents and teachers
- Choreography of school shows e.g. Leavers concerts, Seasonal assemblies etc
- Funding advice and support
- Free trail session available for new customers on request
Curriculum Lessons and After-School Clubs and are priced by arrangement and are subject to numbers involved.
Please contact us to request a brochure and get in touch to discuss how we might work together.
‘At Arley Primary we have built a wonderful relationship with Embody Dance. Over the past seven years Embody has provided a truly amazing opportunity for many of the children that have passed through our school. The Embody team are always professional, friendly and inclusive of all children. We have a consistent thirty children attend our Key Stage 2 club on a weekly basis. Popularity was so high that we now have a well-attended weekly Key Stage 1 club too. Embody continues to be a major presence in our school offering a valuable opportunity to so many.’
Ed Rathbone – PE Coordinator at Arley Primary School